- 2015 15 Roshambo National Finalists
- 2015 11 Roshambo 3rd in Country
- 2014 12 American Champions & 2014 17 National Bronze Medalists
- 2013 Third in Nation 17 Open Bronze Medalists & 14 Open Bronze Medalists
- 2013 13 American Bronze Medalists
- 2012 18 American Bronze Medalists
- 2012 16 Open Qualified Team
- 2011 Tenth in Nation 14 & 13 Teams
- 2010 13 Under National Champions & Gold Medalists
- 2010 12 American Bronze Medalists
- 2009 12 National Bronze Medalists
- 2009 17 American Bronze Medalists
- 2008 17 Open & 15 Open Qualified Teams
No clinics from 6-7:30pm on Sunday, 1/17. All scheduled Sunday practices and Lady Bugs are still on.
Register for Girl’s Clinics
Register for Boy’s Clinics
Register for Girl’s Tryouts
Register for Boy’s Tryouts
More information about Tryouts
Register for Fall Camp
More information about SG Elite’s Fall Camp
Register for Ladybugs
More information about SG Elite’s Ladybugs Program
Facility & Practice Site Locations
Reuse Your Shoes
Used shoes go all over the world to deserving kids. Learn More
Old Uniform Donations
If your child has any old uniforms that she would like to donate for Area Recreational Programs, please bring them to the facility.
Sport Court Tile Fundraiser
Help improve our facility by becoming part of it. Learn More
Check out this video of San Gabriel Elite alum Caroline Knop as she is interviewed at the University of Michigan where she is their Sophomore Outside/DS. CK was the Libero for the USA Women’s Junior National Team this past summer.
Congratulations to 15 Roshambo and Coach Otto Lacayo for finishing 2nd in the Nation!
Congratulations to 13 Roshambo Players
Congratulations to Amara Aimufua, Ella Mao, Zoey Mao, Vanessa Ramirez, Lauren Tarnoff, and Alasia Urena for being selected to the USA High Performace Future Select A1 National Training Program. Also congratulations to Trinity Stanger, 13 Elite DS, for being selected to the USA High Performance Future Select A1 National Training Program.
Congratulations to 11 Roshambo and Coach Will Wong for finishing 3rd in the 11 Patriot Division!
Also Congratulations to…
Also congratulations to Annamarie Alvarez, Kendall Jensen, and Ashley Eskander for being selected as Alternates to the USA HP Future Select A1 National Training Program. Annamarie Alvarez, 13 Rosh MB, was selected for the 2015 SCVA High Performance select age group team (2000, 2001, 2002) that will compete at the USA High Performance championships in Des Moines, Iowa, July 20-26.
Congratulations to Max Luck, 17 Elite Boys Outside Hitter, for being named Rio Hondo League MVP! Also congratulations to Greg Luck, 17 Elite OH, for being named 1st Team All League and Alex Nakagawa, 17 Elite Libero, for being named 2nd Team All League!
Congratulations to 13 Roshambo on their Open Bid at the Far Western Regionals
SG Elite 13 Roshambo battled their way over three days in Reno, Nevada to obtain a bid to the Girl’s Junior National Championship in New Orleans. Great going girls! That makes a total of five SG Elite teams in the top division in the country.
- 18 Roshambo- Qualified 18 American
- 17 Roshambo- Qualified 17 Open
- 17 Elite- Qualified 17 American
- 16 Roshambo- 5th in Nation
- 15 Roshambo- 2nd in Nation
- 15 Elite- Qualified 15 American
- 14 Roshambo- 15th in Nation
- 14 Elite- 5th in 14 Patriot
- 13 Roshambo- Qualified 13 Open
- 12 Roshambo- 5th in 12 American
- 11 Roshambo- 3rd in 11 Patriot
Our philosophy of our club is to make sure that each player is nurtured in a competitive, yet positive environment. We do our best to help each player reach his/her full potential. We are the one and only San Gabriel Elite. Our mission is to maintain a family oriented organization, and not have various branches, which may dilute the quality of our service and organization. Our focus is to take care of families and athletes of the San Gabriel Valley and surrounding communities.
If you ever have any questions regarding your child’s progression in this sport, please do not hesitate to contact any of our coaches or club director. We are here to help your child improve their skills and succeed on and off the court.